This friendly playgroup are looking for an deputy play leader to join their team.
They are looking for someone who can help maintain or improve their recent ‘Good’ Ofsted inspection and who will be dedicated to the continuous improvement of our setting.
You will report to the Play leader to help provide a loving home from home environment for the children and outstanding services to the parents of the playgroup.
You must be child centred focus and have the ability to deliver the very best standards of care and education.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To work with the play leader to manage day to day operations of the playgroup
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To work with administrative staff to manage the budget and occupancy levels to ensure the playgroup is sustainable
- To ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times
- Curriculum planning
- To manage children’s records
- To prepare children for transition to school
- To be influential in developing strong links with parent
You must hold an CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Pre-School practice, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent along with have experience working in an early years setting
It would be desirable to have supervisory experience and training in SEN, health and safety and child protection.
This position is 36 hours per week and term time only along with 4.7 weeks paid holiday per year.
To apply, please send your CV or call Caroline on the number below.
Location: Stoke Newington
Salary: £10.63 per Hour – £16,725 per Annum