Deputy Nursery Manager Job in Cirencester
Salary: £16000 – £17000 depending on experience
This Gloucestershire nursery has an excellent reputation in the local area and is looking for an experienced Deputy Manager or Manager.
You will play a key role in this Nursery and you will be the Curriculum Lead as well as the Pre-school Room Leader. If you have a proven history of excellent staff management, can build strong relationships with parents this would be the job for you. A strong management team would also support the successful candidate.
You will require a passion for your work with the Early Years, a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum and a desire to achieve within your childcare career.
To be considered for this Deputy Nursery Manager job in Gloucestershire, you must:
- Hold a Degree in Early Childhood Studies or equivalent
- Be comfortable to take the role of Curriculum Lead
- Post-qualification experience and supervisory experience
- Knowledge and experience of OFSTED standards and EYFS
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of managing staff rota’s
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities.
Not only will you receive all the support you need from a DCSF accredited recruitment expert, while working for Hays you’ll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
- £100 reward every time you recommend a colleague*
- Access to free Professional Development Training
- Option to join our Guarantee Staff Scheme*
- Holiday Pay
- Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this job, send your CV to (email address removed).
To find out more about this and other Nursery Nurse jobs in Gloucestershire, please contact the Hays Education Cheltenham office on 01242 244549.
Salary: £15000 – £20000 per Annum