An inspiring Nursery Teacher is required for an immediate start in a lovely Nursery in East London
Ideally you will have a Teaching Degree but NVQ 3 candidates with relevant Teaching experience are also considered for this role.
You must be passionate about your work with children, with a wealth of interesting and imaginative ideas to inspire the children to be excited about learning.
You will be articulate with a warm and welcoming approach to children and parents, as well as being well presented and professional at all times.
An excellent knowledge of the curriculum and the development of the Early Years is essential.
Excellent salary and additional benefits.
Term time working hours do not apply to this role, but annual leave is provided.
Some of your responsibilities as a Nursery Teacher will include:
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To plan, prepare and review the curriculum reflective of the EYFS
- To work in partnership with the parents
- To follow and implement all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
- To work as part of a team
- To ensure confidentiality at all times
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- PGCE/BA/BEd Primary or Early Years or NVQ Level 3
- Have experience of working with children
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with ongoing support and career development.All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced CRB Disclosure.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees.That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
Location: East London