Hays Education in Sandwell has the perfect nursery nurse job for an enthusiastic, driven SEN specialist.
We are looking for experienced SEN nursery nurse to work on a long term and frequent daily supply basis to support 0-5 year old children in Sandwell, throughout the early years curriculum.
You must be able to monitor and record pupils progress and assist in the implementation of individual education programmes.
Essential skills include excellent communication / relationship building as well experience of supporting learning.
A registration process will need to be followed before starting the role, therefore you must be able to provide two references demonstrating the above skills. Full CRB / Police check will be carried out.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Professional development available.
- Dedicated one point of contact – a consultant who will proactively find you the local work you want
- Regular schools and nurseries with potential for permanent appointments.
- Refer a nursery nurse to Hays Education and receive £100 worth of John Lewis vouchers or Virgin Experience Gift Cheque.
REFER A FRIEND – Know a qualified nursery nurse?
Choose between a Virgin Experience Days Gift Cheque or John Lewis Vouchers worth £100. (link removed) />
In order to claim your prize, simply nominate a friend as a candidate make sure you’ve let them know first. Our consultants will then get to work and once we’ve placed your friend in a new role, you’ll be sent your gift!
- Excludes candidates currently registered with Hays and actively seeking work.
If you are interested in joining Hays Education for work as a Nursery Nurse in Sandwell or the West Midlands call Jade on 0121 236 4476.
Job roles + duties
- To assist in the educational and social development of pupils under the direction of the head teacher, SENCO or class teacher
- To assist in the implementation of IEPs
- To provide support for individual students inside and outside the classroom
- To work with other professionals including external agencies
- To assist class teacher with maintaining student records
- To support pupils with behaviour and emotional difficulties
- To develop social skills and promote inclusion
- To prepare and present displays of student’s work
- NVQ 3 / NVQ 2 qualification or equivalent
- Experience of supporting learning with age group of between 0-5
- SEN awareness and experience of a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience supporting early years foundation stage
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £5 – £7.5 per Hour
Type: Temporary or Contract
Duration: 12 Months